Κόκκινη Χριστουγεννιάτικη υφασμάτινη χειροποίητη μάσκα από διπλό 100% βαμβακερό ύφασμα με ρυθμιζόμενο λάστιχο για καλύτερη εφαρμογή σε κάθε πρόσωπο.
Wash at 40°C and iron at medium temperature.
Αποστολή σε αεροστεγώς κλεισμένη συσκευασία
For toddlers aged 4 to 11, you can choose between sizes 4-6 and 6-11.
Older children can use the size Small.
Women with a small, normal face shape can use the Small size.
Men and women with larger face shapes can use Medium size.
In any case, for a better fit, you can adjust the rubber stopers.
If you can not find your size contact us
at 6946593423, at Facebook Messenger or email email@example.com in order to help you.
Precautionary instructions for the public
It offers protection against solid particles, dust, exhaust fumes, pollution, droplets, mites, pollen and is not considered an approved medical product.
According to the available scientific data for the infection with the new coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, it is considered particularly necessary the systematic implementation of all measures to prevent the transmission and spread of the new coronavirus, with emphasis on the following:
WHAT CAN WE DO
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and water or with an alcoholic solution and avoid hand-to-face contact (eyes, nose, mouth).
- Cover the cough or sneeze with a paper towel which we discard immediately in the trash. If this is not available, cover with the inside of the elbow.
- If we show mild symptoms of a respiratory infection (cough, runny nose, fever ≤37.6°C, sore throat) we stay at home in isolation and monitor our health.
- In case of worsening of the symptoms or when the mild symptoms persist for more than 5 days or if we belong to a vulnerable group (elderly people, people of any age with chronic underlying diseases eg diabetes, cardiovascular and chronic respiratory diseases, hypertension, immunodeficiency ) contact a doctor directly for evaluation.
- If we take medication we follow the instructions of the treating physicians.
WHAT WE DO NOT DO
- We do not come into contact with people who show symptoms of a respiratory infection (cough, runny nose, fever, sore throat).
- We avoid places of painting, visits to houses and staying in open spaces in conditions of painting.
- We avoid all unnecessary travel both at home and abroad.
- We strictly avoid visits to hospitalized patients.
- We strictly avoid contact with people who belong to a vulnerable group. If this is not possible, we strictly follow all personal hygiene measures (very good and thorough hand washing, use of a mask or keeping a distance of at least 2 meters).